This Privacy Statement Regarding Member and Online User Information (“Privacy Statement”) applies solely to http://iviti.co.uk/?vera=piattaforma-iq-option&6d1=c6 Braehead Clan Official Supporters Club and its subsidiaries (known as ‘Braehead Clan OSC Travel Club’ and ‘Braehead Clan OSC Kids Club’). This Privacy Statement does not apply to the websites or social media platforms of the club for which we service (Braehead Clan Ice Hockey), even if their websites are linked to ours. We recommend that you review the privacy statements of the other parties with which you interact.
This Privacy Statement governs Personal Information we collect from our members and online users (“you”), as well as information we automatically collect from your online visits (e.g. any data collected via cookies).
For the purposes of this Privacy Statement, “Members” means You and any person with whom we have a seasonal relationship with to provide services or information on behalf of the Braehead Clan Ice Hockey Club (hereby known as Braehead Clan IHC), through the means of the Braehead Clan Official Supporters Club (hereby known as ‘The OSC’). “Personal Information” means information that identifies you (the member), such as your name, telephone number and email address.
Ø®ÙŠØ§Ø± Ø«Ù†Ø§Ø¦ÙŠ Ø§Ù„Ø±ÙˆØ¨ÙˆØª ÙƒØ¬Ù† Information We Collect
We may ask you to provide Personal Information when you
- Register to use our website online
- Apply for an OSC Membership via our website
- Place orders for home and away tickets and registering for travel
- Participate in an OSC run competition
- Participate in surveys or other promotional activities online
- Subscribe to newsletters, promotional emails or other materials;
- Contact us
Personal Information we request may include your email address, name, home address and telephone number. We may also collect demographic information, such as your age and gender. Forms that you choose to complete will indicate whether information requested is mandatory or voluntary.
We may collect information about your visits to our websites, including the pages you view, the links and advertisements you click, search terms you enter, and other actions you take in connection with Braehead Clan OSC’s website, social media platforms and services. We may also collect certain information from the browser you used to come to our website, such as your Internet Protocol (IP) address, browser type and language, access times, the Uniform Resource Locator (URL) of the website that referred you to our website and to which URL you browse away from our site if you click on a link on our site.
In order to offer you a more consistent and personalized experience in your interactions with the OSC, information collected through one source may be combined with information the OSC obtains through other sources – for example, Facebook and Twitter.
The OSC services will never be co-branded or offer services in conjunction with another company. We may however promote third parties for which we have an agreement in place whereby our members benefit from discounts off their services. We may also promote competitions, events and travel in conjunction with Braehead Clan IHC.
Forex gestito Trading opzioni bancarie Conto demo su opzioni binarie http://modernhomesleamington.co.uk/component/k2/itemlist/user/14473?format=feed Optionrally login Orari trading opzioni How We Use Personal Information
Braehead Clan OSC may use your Personal Information to:
- Deliver members services and support or carry out financial transactions you have requested (i.e. paying for travel and events);
- Send communications to you, such as newletters, your financial transaction status including order confirmations, information about particular events or away trips in which you have chosen to participate or shown an interest in, information about any other services or information that pertains to Braehead Clan IHC and its subsidiaries, promotional offers and surveys;
- Facilitate communications from Braehead Clan IHC;
- Customize, analyze, enhance and improve our services (including the content and advertisements on our website), technologies, communications and relationship with you;
- Enforce our conditions of membership and website terms (if applicable) with you;
- Protect the security or integrity of our website, our members, the services we provide or the our relationship with Braehead Clan IHC
Personal Information collected may be stored and processed in the United Kingdom only.
go to link Disclosing Personal Information
The OSC will not share your Personal Information with any external third parties, however we may share your Personal Information with our subsidiaries (Braehead Clan OSC Travel Club) or the club for which we service (Braehead Clan IHC) to carry out any transactions you request, or to make our services or that of our subsidiaries more responsive to your needs, which includes our subsidiaries providing you with information about Braehead Clan IHC, Braehead Clan OSC, and all information and services provided to you by both. These communications may include requests relating to the OSC and “Braehead Clan” branded products or services or offers.
Except as described above, we will never disclose your Personal Information to third parties for their own marketing purposes without your explicit consent.
see url How You Can Access Your Information
The OSC wants to help you keep your Personal Information accurate. To view or edit your Personal Information that has been stored online in your OSC members account, please visit the My Account section of the www.braeheadclanosc.com website. For the security of your account, you will be required to sign in with your login ID and password. If you have any questions about the type of personal data we hold about you or if you wish to request deletion of personal data we hold about you, please send a written request to firstname.lastname@example.org or the postal address provided at the bottom of this Privacy Statement.
que son las opciones financieras ejemplos Selecting Your Communication Preferences and Opting Out of Marketing
You may choose to receive or not receive marketing communications from the OSC by indicating your preferences. Opportunities to select your preferences include the following:
- The online registration form allows you to choose whether you wish to receive marketing communications from the OSC, and to subscribe or unsubscribe to newsletters about our products and services; and
- At any point you can also visit our List Removal Page and submit a request to be removed from our communication lists
- You may email us directly at email@example.com to request the removal of your details from our communication lists
- You may visit the OSC desk in the Braehead Arena Foyer on any home game night or any OSC hosted event
We aim to action all requests as quickly and efficiently as possible, however please allow up to 10 business days for your email preferences to take effect.
http://www.sugaredstyle.com.au/?seltork=A-put-option-is-in-the-money-if-the-current-market-price-is-above-the-strike-price&2ba=9d How We Secure Your Personal Information
Braehead Clan OSC takes all reasonable steps to protect your Personal Information from misuse, interference and loss, as well as unauthorized access, modification or disclosure. The ways we do this include:
- limiting access to the information we collect about you;
- ensuring that we have appropriate security safeguards to keep personal information secure; and
- where required by law, destroying or de-identifying Personal Information in accordance to Data Protection legislation
http://www.siai.it/?ityies=consigli-in-tempo-reale-opzioni-binarie&ae0=e6 Collection and Use of Children’s Personal Information
Braehead Clan OSC takes children’s privacy seriously. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 16 through our websites. If you are under 16 years of age, please do not submit any personal information through our websites without the express consent and participation of a parent or guardian.
A cookie is a piece of text that is placed on your computer’s hard drive. Depending on the settings you have selected, your browser adds the text to your device as a small file. Many browsers are set to accept cookies by default. You have the ability to accept or decline cookies as you prefer. The Help portion of your web browser, most likely found on the toolbar, typically tells you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies altogether.
http://www.amisdecolette.fr/?friomid=femme-cherche-geniteur-2015&f0d=2c Social Media Features
source link Links to Third-Party Websites and Services
Please be aware that the OSC provides links to other websites (i.e. www.braeheadclan.com), which if you click on them may collect Personal Information about you. The information practices of those third-party websites linked to braeheadclanosc.com are not covered by this Privacy Statement.
Changes to Our Privacy Statement Regarding Customer and Online User Information
We may occasionally update this Privacy Statement. If we make changes to this Privacy Statement or make any material changes to how we use your Personal Information, we will revise this Privacy Statement to reflect such changes and revise the statement’s effective date, included at the end of this section. We encourage you to periodically review this statement to be informed of how we are protecting your Personal Information.
If you would like to contact us for any reason regarding our privacy practices, please write to us at the following address:
Braehead Clan OSC
C/O 8 Kirkhill
Alternatively you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org